This is a recipe I picked up on Google. It's by this person called Chef floWer. At least that's what it said. It's really good and even Aaron liked it, and that's saying something!!! Here's the recipe.
Bottom of the pan:
200 g Ready Made frozen Pastry Dough, defrosted
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 onion, chopped and ready to go
1 carrot sliced thin
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1/2 English Pea, defrosted
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon sage, chopped
1/4 crumbled leaf thyme
1 dash of marjoram
2 cups shredded chicken
salt and pepper
1/3 cup milk
20 grams butter
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Mash potato, More if you want thick, less if you want thin
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
2. To make the filling: In a large pan set over low heat, add oil and heat oil until sizzling. Add onions, carrots, celery, peas, and garlic.Saute' until the onions are transparent and carrots are nice and soft, about ten minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, sage, thyme, marjoram, shredded chicken, salt, and pepper. Allow to cool.
5. place the pastry dough into a pie tin. Do not cut yet.Pour over cooked chicken filling, remove excess pastry by cutting the edge set aside. Spread the mashed potatoes over the chicken filling and score it with a fork.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the sauce is hot and bubbly.
7. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.