This recipe was originally from Usborne Activity's Fairy Cookbook. I made a few changes, and everyone loved it. It's a perfect touch to a party.
To make 8 mousses:
A 12 oz box of raspberries
8 tablespoons of powdered sugar
3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
2 cups whipping cream
1. Mash raspberries in a large bowl until they are thoroughly squashed, and add the powdered sugar. Stir.
2. Add the vanilla yogurt and stir.
3. Set bowl aside and turn the whipping cream into whipped cream, and add it into the raspberry mix.
4. Continue stirring until the mixture is pink. Crush the meringues and add them in. Stir.
5. Spoon the mousse into dishes. Enjoy!!